View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #3
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

I will never forget how I was derided for supporting the pick of Mario Williams.

My wife bought me a Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for a Christmas present that first year, as I had told her that I wanted that more than anything else that year.

I wanted to show all of those Vince Young crybaby supporters that I was a Mario Williams fan.

I was angry at how they booed the pick of Mario Williams

Now those same individuals don't want to admit that they were wrong about Mario, instead they pretend that they were always for the Mario pick.

Well, I know who some of them are, and they might be able to fool some people, but they'll never be able to make me forget.