View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #17
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Couple articles from the Chron today

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Ibelieve you will be proven wrong this year.
On a board like this, it really helps to quote the message you're responding to. That way, people know what you're talking about. When I hit select Show New Posts for a thread, all I see is your post. In a post like this one, it's a pain to have to look back through all the posts in the thread and figure out who you're talking to and what message you're talking about. Now, I think you were talking to the TTP post that's right above you but I could be wrong about that.

If it's a long post that you're responding to, hit Quote but then cut out the sections that you're not responding to.

HTH.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote