View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #37
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 116 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Considering that other teams can sign players off of other teams practice squads, this would be quite the boneheaded move, as I'm sure we aren't the only ones that realize how much of a steal we got in the 3rd. If anyone is going on the PS, it's going to be Taylor.
I disagree, if Kubes is going to take 4 HBs and 1 FB (Best case senario) I think that Darius Walker would be moved to PS with Green, Brown, Slaton, and Taylor making the final roster due to the fact that, going into last year nobody could stop extoling this guys game. Although, I guess that's what TC is for, eh?
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote