View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #12
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: vy considered retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I have news for you, Vince: It aint getting any easier. You're heading into your third season in the NFL and it's about that time where people start expecting serious results out of the third overall pick. 9TDs, 17 INTs, and as many fumbles lost as rushing TDs isn't going to cut it for you next season.

I can understand that NFL QBs are under a lot of pressure, especially those drafted number three in the draft that haven't produced. That said, it's time you manned up, Vince. If you would like to be a role model, you could start with your attitude. Sitting on your ass, staring into space after a loss is not what you want out of a role model/team leader, nor is throwing a hissy fit on the field when things don't go your way. Finally, football is a game: this is a fact. However, first and foremost, it is a business...a business that is not always fun. You weren't drafted and aren't paid to have fun, you are there to be a team leader and put up results. If you want to have fun, I would suggest getting your friends together and playing a game of two-hand touch (preferably with your shirt on and away from the liquor cabinet). In the mean time, man up and act more like an NFL QB than a whiny, hormonal, junior varsity QB.

Just my opinion.

I'm sensing hatred, lol...........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote