View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #9
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: vy considered retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
It sounds to me like someone that has been told that he was the greatest thing since sliced bread for his entire life, up until last year when people started to say that he has regressed. Now, the reality of the situation has sunk in, and he realized that he had bought in his own hype, that is he won't be able to dominate this league due to his athleticism.
I bet not. I am sure he knew going into the NFL that it would be an adjustment. He still had that senior year left at UT and I'm sure Vince is smart enough football wise to know that it would not be easy in the NFL.

He said it was not fun anymore. So he's young and had some second thoughts. It happens. To him football is a job. To me my job is something else but it's still a job. And I've had plenty of times thinking what am I doing here? He had some of those moments. That's all.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote