View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: vy considered retirement

Quote:
Vick, PacMan, and various rappers as sounding boards? Wow
he's talking about the trouble they got into and the lessons he learned from their mistakes........

Quote:
Boo ********* hoo! As I recall, he wasn't the one already labeled a bust before playing a single down such as MW was. You want to talk about pressure and being overwhelmed, try walking a mile in Mario's shoes. Also, he isn't the first player ever to come out of the hood and see the shootings and killings that are associated with it, so what makes him so special? Maybe I'm taking this out of context, but welcome to the real world buddy. We all have stress and pressure to perform to our capabilities, just not always in the same jobs. I think this story was written with the intentions of clearing the pictures of him shirtless and wasted at a party, so that his "role model" label isn't tarnished.
I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Vince seems like the type of person that knows that he's blessed (he's always saying it), he's just speaking of the adjustments he's had to make...........and I still don't know what the big deal is about him drinking?????? It's like you'll expect dude not to live a normal life, because he's a "role model"......it isn't like he's making commercials making statements such as "say yes to cocaine", lol. Seriously the avg. kid who watches his games also probably watches the beer adds in between each commercial break, and is probably around their father who is most likely cracking a brew or two..............those pictures aren't going to tarnish anything........

Last edited by The Dream; 05-24-2008 at 10:56 AM.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote