View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #4
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2888 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: vy considered retirement

Boo ********* hoo! As I recall, he wasn't the one already labeled a bust before playing a single down such as MW was. You want to talk about pressure and being overwhelmed, try walking a mile in Mario's shoes. Also, he isn't the first player ever to come out of the hood and see the shootings and killings that are associated with it, so what makes him so special? Maybe I'm taking this out of context, but welcome to the real world buddy. We all have stress and pressure to perform to our capabilities, just not always in the same jobs. I think this story was written with the intentions of clearing the pictures of him shirtless and wasted at a party, so that his "role model" label isn't tarnished.

Just my
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote