View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #32
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'll believe that AG will be 16 games (or even close) for the Texans when I see him active and playing for 16 games. I know it's possible and I'd like to be wrong about it but I have zero faith in his ability to do this.

I think we'll see some big yards out of Chris Brown this year. I think he's going to produce like a madman in this system. That's where all my optimism is placed right now where the running game is concerned. I don't have any left over for Green. Sorry.
Thats fair enough Chris Brown is (and I'm talking out of my ass here, no TC to base this on) likely to pick up if Green breaks down (or more unlikely, does not produce).