View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008   #31
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
He looked great in both of the first 2 games until the injury at Carolina. I'm hoping he can stay healthy and the young 'uns can learn something from him. I wonder if the Texans will look at carrying 4 RBs on the roster. Maybe just carry 1 FB since they've seemed to carry 3/2 over the past couple of years. Green, Brown, Slaton, Taylor or Walker, and Leach. I guess they could carry 4/2, but that's a lot of RBs to carry out of a 53 man roster.
Or they might stick Slaton on the PS just to see how things fare for Green and his knee.