Thread: OTAs
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #51
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OTAs: Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
thats a pretty ridiculous post that i wouldnt expect from you

he got mad at trent green.. thats it- everybody makes mistakes. and dont even try and use the colts game against him

as to your question, we have 6/7 starters (AJ, Chester, Weary possibly, TJ, Morlon, Dunta, CC) plus kris brown too i guess.. which is bad but not horrible

the probable contribution to the 53 man roster of the old regime players is however: off the top of my head, the only ones i cant think of are cochran, breuner, petey and earl.. thats 11/53 and petey and possibly earl are doubtful to even make that

The mistake was Greens ...in going for TJs knees...
TJ was within his rights the following day when he unloaded on Green.
Tell it like it is Travis.