View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #24
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

This is the thing that bugs me....

Quote:
The injury was first listed as a bone bruise and soon led to knee swelling. Numerous tests didn’t uncover any other injuries but the injury caused him to miss all or part of 10 games.

He still doesn’t know exactly what the problem was, but said it was extremely painful.
If the Medics found something they could go in and fix (a la A.J.'s recently scoped knee) that would make me feel much better about this not recurring. The fact that this kinda seems to be incompletely diagnosed bugs me.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote