View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #23
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

I'll believe that AG will be 16 games (or even close) for the Texans when I see him active and playing for 16 games. I know it's possible and I'd like to be wrong about it but I have zero faith in his ability to do this.

I think we'll see some big yards out of Chris Brown this year. I think he's going to produce like a madman in this system. That's where all my optimism is placed right now where the running game is concerned. I don't have any left over for Green. Sorry.