View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005   #158
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by royce1054
I think Carr will sleep alot more soundly knowing that his backside is protected. The price is steep but hey thats the tuffest position in football.. We need someone to go against the dwight freeney's of the world. Their is no clear cut 1st rounder this year. I say bring him in. Here is what i have been hear

1st this year
Sharper which i doubt that signed to LB's already
1st next year
2nd next year
That would be a miserably bad job of negotiating by the Texans since they can pay two 1sts and get Pace without the Rams' consent.