View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Green actually came out of the Week 2 Carolina game due to the knee. But, I remember Green saying he first hurt it in the Arizona game. If someone has a copy of that game, Green takes a helmet-to-knee shot, comes off the field, then re-enters the game. He kept playing, and the knee got progressively worse until he had to leave the Panthers game. It was touch and go the rest of the way, until Green was placed on IR Week 14.
See, I remember that hit being in the KC game. I could be wrong, but I'm willing to bet it was. If my internet wasn't jacked up today I'd look for it.