View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #14
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

I really hope Green stays healthy. If he does, I think he'll do really well. He has a lot of speed and quickness still even though he's older. The limited carries we saw him last year, I thought he looked great. However, I think he's gone after this year- barring an incredible pro bowl calibre performance.

The one thing that kind of confuses me is how does he really fit into Gibbs' ZBS? Seems we were taking a lot of player from Denver and Green Bay to help the younger players. Now we're straying away from the Green Bay blocking/rushing style. I think that's a big reason why Chris Brown was brought in the offseason, the coaches think he's a great fit for our new ZBS... but will Ahman be even if healthy? He seems to have the vision, acceleration, and is able to cut so I sure hope so.

All I know if (big if) both Green and Brown are healthy for the season, we're going to be doing VERY well in the rushing department, and that will only help out our passing game.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote