View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #376
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

i'm first in line as far as overreacting, but "spy" is hardly the term and i was wrong in getting overly worked up about it. favoriting one team and sharing your other team's successful means is something different and is equally harmful, whether by accident or not. scourge makes a perfect example that it can be completely harmless and purely accidental, and from what we can tell it's the same way with this guy so my appologies for going straight to the guillotine. what i dont like is not knowing and it coming from an "outside" player. there are a couple of active guys who are on the forums (steele's owner for example) that i'd really like to keep around for next season, but i think it'd be in our best interest to try to make it more of a TT team this offseason.