View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
If he can stay healthy he does not have the miles that a typical 30+ year old running back has due to not playing right out of college and having a couple of injury shortened seasons.

Ahman Green going down this year will not be as big of an issue as it was last year. In my opinion our running game will be, at worst, in the middle of the league.
I totally agree. Look what we had last year behind Green. Dayne (pretty sure everyone knows my stance on this guy), Walker (slow UDFA), Gado (Dayne Jr), Etchamofdsgfd (1 run + 1 fumble = C-ya). Heck, Cook even took a few handoffs.

IMO, Green, Brown, Slaton and Taylor will get'r done this season. Getting rid of Dayne instantly adds 200-300 yards to last years total.