View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #19
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Come one come all---But Tim Carter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
My guess is that he is a camp guy. They need someone to do runbacks on punts and kickoffs practice without running down JJ & AD with that duty. If he shows really, really well doing it, he might make the team. I doubt it, but you never know if he does great and they want to take some load off of JJ and/or AD during the season. Plus, he gives another speed guy to throw to and for the DBs to work against during TC.
I'm forgetting atm who was back with AD on kickoffs?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote