View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Couple articles from the Chron today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I believe last year, before he got injured, Weary was considered, if not the best, one of the best O-Linemen we had, and I remember hearing/reading on more than one occasion that he was playing the best football of his career. Having said that, I still have my doubts he will be 100% by the beginning of the season and I think Brisiel will end up starting with Weary on the PUP or being the backup, if he's close to 100%. JMHO!
Outside of Winston, no where will you find a Texans o-lineman ranked in the top ten for anything.
Both are plodders and both are on the bubble. You believe what you want.