View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #9
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I saw enough flashes of good things last season, even with him dragging leg, that it would be fun to see a healthy Green. He showed some good vision in games.
I would say it was the definition of explosive. He'd get a tiny little crease and he could explode onto the second level. I'll never forget that run where he lowered his shoulder after exploding through the line and just destroyed the safety or LB and ran for another 20 yards. Of course it was week one against KC but if healthy I think he can really be great.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote