View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008   #373
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Antonio Texan View Post
Well in his reply he confirmed what Vtech described when he signed him. He stated that he never has given team gameplanning away to his other team. When hardcore gets a reply from the forum admins I think we can make a decision from that information. As for now, he will stay on the team at least to the playoffs. If we win out we won't be matched with DVA so i don't think it will be a large issue.

If it comes back that he did post info, well, we have to cut him. What makes me upset with that scenario is we can't even trade him due to the trade deadline.

on a side note, I did not know players could be offered contracts on d leagues, thanks for the heads up.
I am a little late on this topic. I had noticed this conflict of interest earlier in the season, but for some reason I didn't mention it. I doubt if the guy is a spy because that would be stupid and ridiculous.

If he is some sort of spy then couldn't we trade him after the season? He is under contract for a while. We could always pm the gameplan if need be. It's more likely that if we have spy's on our team then they are smart enough not to play for another team in our conference.

Who on our team is not a member of TT? I would love to see a list because it is hard to tell when some people have different user names on the different boards. Plus, some guys only post here and not there and vice versa.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote