View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Come one come all---But Tim Carter?

Are we just wholesaling warm bodies prior to camp? This latest acquisition of Tim Carter somewhat scares me. Isn't he the blazer who's "hands" can't be helped with roach baited adhesive gloves?

Quote:
Also in Texans news: general manager Rick Smith continues to tweak the roster.

Seven-year veteran receivers Jimmy Williams and Tim Carter were each added this week, along with receiver Mark Simmons and tight end Ryan Krause.

Williams joined the Texans for mini-camp two weeks ago on a tryout basis. Carter participated in practice for the first time Thursday.

"I think that's the first thing you think about is the experience," Smith said. "They are guys who understand the game, know how we work. I think they are still good football players. In the case of Tim — with (Ryan) Grice-Mullen and Andre (Johnson) nursing a couple of injuries — we needed a couple of more players. And I think he's a guy who can really compete with our group.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote