Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #66
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I'm thinking/hoping that this could be the year that the light goes on for Earl Cochran. Has anyone heard or read anything about him lately? I would think he has to realize how big of an opportunity he has this year and come to camp in the best shape of his life. I will be disappointed if he doesn’t.
Cochran played fairly well, IMO.
I believed he started getting more playing time when the Texans decided to cut Orr and Weaver was slowed a bit by injury.
I hope Cochran continues to improve.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote