View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #12
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Couple articles from the Chron today

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I was always under the impression that Weary was a bad fit for the ZBS, but apparently he is pretty adaptable. I think he might be one of the bigger suprises for me this season. I was willing to bet my house he was done as a Texan after he broke his leg. Now he might be one of the bigger contributers on the line.

I love it when I'm wrong like that.
I believe last year, before he got injured, Weary was considered, if not the best, one of the best O-Linemen we had, and I remember hearing/reading on more than one occasion that he was playing the best football of his career. Having said that, I still have my doubts he will be 100% by the beginning of the season and I think Brisiel will end up starting with Weary on the PUP or being the backup, if he's close to 100%. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote