View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005   #116
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I tend to look at players in 4-5 year windows. Did you know that there are only 19 players on the Patriots roster that have been there for all of the the last 4 years of their 3 of 4 Super Bowl run? A lineman is in him prime from around 27 till about 33 for the most part, so we should get a good 4-5 years out of him. After that, who cares? I bet a good majority of the players we see here today are not on the team 6 years from now.
I just hope he's worth the price . . . because it's gonna be huge.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote