View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005   #112
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

As much as I hate to see us give up a 1st rounder, Id say do it. You know David would be much more confident in the pocket knowing Pace was watching his blind side. The 1st, Sharper, Wand trade seems reasonable, but in no way would I ever want Dunta included on any trade, period. The idea of giving up Wade instead of Seth is intriguing, but I dont think that'll happen. If they dont want Wand, then we may throw in one of our 3rd rounders.
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote