View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #8
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Couple articles from the Chron today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
why? Weary has always been highly athletic....if you watch him warm up he can do the splits. Not that this is the measure of his fitness or athleticism or anything...but he is a very limber, agile player and don't know how he gives the impression that he is one of those Todd Wade "i can't bend any better than Herman Munster" types). I always see a few people blindly saying he sucks in our forums but I count them as folks that don't know what they are looking at.
Weary has had a good deal of guilt by association assigned his way. As a player who has been here through all the awful OLs, I think he does not get credit for being a solid NFL player. More than anything he was some combination of undercoached, miscast, slow to develop, or wrongly evaluated during the time the OL was terrible.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote