View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Couple articles from the Chron today

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I was always under the impression that Weary was a bad fit for the ZBS, but apparently he is pretty adaptable. I think he might be one of the bigger suprises for me this season. I was willing to bet my house he was done as a Texan after he broke his leg. Now he might be one of the bigger contributers on the line.

I love it when I'm wrong like that.
why? Weary has always been highly athletic....if you watch him warm up he can do the splits. Not that this is the measure of his fitness or athleticism or anything...but he is a very limber, agile player and don't know how he gives the impression that he is one of those Todd Wade "i can't bend any better than Herman Munster" types). I always see a few people blindly saying he sucks in our forums but I count them as folks that don't know what they are looking at.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote