View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #3
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Couple articles from the Chron today

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Great news about Weary, we need all the offensive lineman present at TC to get a real good evaluation of everybody. I don't want someone getting cut or making the team simply because someone didn't get enough reps.
I was always under the impression that Weary was a bad fit for the ZBS, but apparently he is pretty adaptable. I think he might be one of the bigger suprises for me this season. I was willing to bet my house he was done as a Texan after he broke his leg. Now he might be one of the bigger contributers on the line.

I love it when I'm wrong like that.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote