Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #50
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

I don't know where they got that from.

But after reviewing the UT-OU game, I was very impressed with Okam. Especially in the fourth quarter. He definitely did not take any play off the whole game. He was fighting through double teams about 2/3 of the times.

If he plays like that fourth quarter, I would see him as our starter on day one.

If he plays like he did through that whole game and also the first half of the 06 Rose Bowl (I haven't reviewed the 2nd half yet), I see him in the rotation on day one and eventually compete for the starting job.

Maybe I need to see more of him before I think so highly of the guy!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote