View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008   #8
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: From the Coltfreaks Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Just what I need - A Titans fan, on the same forum as me that lives down the street from me (Germantown).

I think the AFC South standings are going to be a state of influx over the next few years. I think the Colts reign of supremacy is coming an end.

.........Errr...Uhhh, I think he meant "state of flux". But you can never tell. The AFC south is a tough division allright, the Colts still have Manning and Dungy's D, the Jags did add a couple of DE's (how good they perform still to be determined), and the Tacks still have Yo..........well, coach Fisher!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote