View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6 teams that won't make it back to playoffs

I think the guy is wrong about the Steelers. Faneca is real good but I'm left wondering if they were really worried they would've extended his contract before letting him walk. Their Offense got a real shot in the arm at skill positions and I think they will be more explosive especially being able to spell Parker.

Tenn will be interesting. The offense will probably look very David Carr-esque with drops offs to Chris Johnson and Algae Crumpler perhaps. IF they can still manage their defense they'll be at least competitve under Fisher.

I agree on Washington but I don't agree on his reasoning.

GB... I dunno Aaron Rodgers didn't look too bad in his game time last year but I agree on the QBs. Of course GB doesn't have the luxury now of leaning on the Iron-man at QB.

The only problem About Seattle I see is the rest of that weak division. Shaun Alexander leaving isn't that bad i mean look at all the teams jumping to try and sign him.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote