View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008   #371
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Well in his reply he confirmed what Vtech described when he signed him. He stated that he never has given team gameplanning away to his other team. When hardcore gets a reply from the forum admins I think we can make a decision from that information. As for now, he will stay on the team at least to the playoffs. If we win out we won't be matched with DVA so i don't think it will be a large issue.

If it comes back that he did post info, well, we have to cut him. What makes me upset with that scenario is we can't even trade him due to the trade deadline.

on a side note, I did not know players could be offered contracts on d leagues, thanks for the heads up.
San Antonio Texan is offline   Reply With Quote