View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008   #7
SheTitan
Rookie

Rep Power: 942 SheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: From the Coltfreaks Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I could see that happening next season. The Titans defense is not going to be able to make up for that pathetic offense forever, they are on the verge of disaster. Overcoming the Jaguars will not be easy, but I believe in the improvements we've made. There's no reason (barring injuries) that we can't be as solid a team as the Jaguars.

I'll say this though, the Texans will not be last in the division next year. Third, perhaps. Certainly not fourth, however.
Thank you Adam for actually getting the reason I started this thread
Quote:
Partial quote of what was originally posted in www.coltfreaks.com by *Jules*
1) Colts
2) Texans
3) Jags
4) Titans
Disclaimer: I don't agree with you or *Jules*

Last edited by SheTitan; 05-21-2008 at 03:58 AM.
SheTitan is offline   Reply With Quote