View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008   #34
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's contract may get extended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Because its a day and age where people arent happy anymore just ignoring the fact that out of 32 coaches, there are 4 african american. The number of GMs are even worse. That makes a young, sharp, African American GM with as much snap as Smith a big deal. I hate that the world is that way, but thats how it goes.
If I remember correctly, about 15% of the US population is african-american, that would mean that 4 out of 32 coaches is a very fair representation of society.