View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #25
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's contract may get extended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I don't care what his skin color is but I'm curious as to why his skin color would make him a hot commodity?
Because its a day and age where people arent happy anymore just ignoring the fact that out of 32 coaches, there are 4 african american. The number of GMs are even worse. That makes a young, sharp, African American GM with as much snap as Smith a big deal. I hate that the world is that way, but thats how it goes.

I agree with Texans CHick, it doesnt cost us anything against the cap, might as well lock him up. He has been great at ironing contracts out.

Last edited by BigBull17; 05-21-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Cause posting drunk is a bad idea...
BigBull17 is online now   Reply With Quote