View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #16
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's contract may get extended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
riiiiiiight....
think about what you're saying...
My my.. Aren't you a bundle of joy here?

It's a message board? Isn't this where I come to get information from fellow fans? Seriously... work on your demeanor. Just because you're fifty something years old doesn't give you the right to mockingly dismiss who I'm a fan of. I'm a big fan of Rick Smith and you're not going to mock that, old man. Respect given is respect earned. You've earned nothing from me.

That being said...

I'm under the impression that he's in year two of his contract. At best, he's got one full year to go. Not seven months as Lucky implied. For me to even ask to see at least how our picks are panning out over camp and stuff isn't asking much on waiting before signing Smith to a blockbuster contract which is what I probably want to happen because I'm a huge fan of him. I just want to get a better sampling is all.

If his contract really is up at the end of the year then I can fully understand him being extended at this point in time.

Be nice.