View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #7
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith's contract may get extended...

I think it'd be a smart move to extend it this summer.

I like his dedication, his demeanor, his approach to the draft and free agency, and how well it seems him and Kubiak work in tandem to build this organization from the ground up. Seems like one of those guys that when he gets this team built up to where it needs to be he has the forethought to make solid decisions down the road.

Another thing I'd like to get him signed long term is if you look at winning teams in the NFL usually you have ownership and front office stability.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote