Thread: OTAs
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #28
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OTAs: Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
and he played like a man possessed last year. making plays all over the field and playing mean!

but why let that get in the way of your opinions of him from a few years ago.

all he did was make plays. what a looser. lets cut him.
Who possesed him, somebody who can't stop the run up the middle? Seriously, if he was playing that great last year, we wouldn't have been hangin out near the bottom of the NFL vs the run on defense this past season.

Sorry, he hasn't added any to the sack game vs the pass, and I don't see him constantly stuffing would be gains into losses. Travis Johnson played just good enough last year to not lose his spot to Anthony Maddox full time (Which he did lose his spot to Maddox in '06). I think the Okam pick is very interesting, and I think that Johnson better play his little heart out this year or he might find himself on the wrong end of a small contract next year.

I don't hate the guy, but I see people say he was running around making plays, and I wonder "where was that happening at?" So by all means, I would love to know games that he completely dominated and took over last year.

EDIT : After reading that it seems snarky and assholish, but honestly, I didn't see all this great play that Johnson was making last season. His contract year is going to be interesting none the less.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote