Thread: OTAs
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #25
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OTAs: Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Thank goodness for the Texans putting all the quotes on their website, so you can get a more complete view of things. I realize the Chronicle has limited space in the paper to put stories down and that their deadlines are tight, but I don't care for writing that possibly misleads a reader.
Misleading writing @ the Chronic? I can't possibly imagine that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
The dude gets a horrible rap with no reason for it sometimes
...and the other times he brings it COMPLETELY upon himself. He played w/ the spirit of a rented mule his first season.