Thread: Top 5 WR Corps?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #12
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1284 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 WR Corps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Like I mentioned before, they are going to show top WR corps in NFL history on NFLN tonight. I better see the FAB 4 on that list in the top 3.
Assuming the NFLN has not yet aired its Top 10 WR shows, here's my predictions for it (in no particular order):

The Air Coryell Chargers (Charlie Joiner, John Jefferson/Wes Chandler, Kevin Duckworth). This is a no-brainer if it is "receiver corps" so Winslow is included.

The Jerry Rice/John Taylor 49ers.

Stallworth/Swann

The early 1990's Oilers.

The Bruce/Holt/Hakim Rams.

Clayton/Duper--if only for 1984 alone.

The 2007 Patriots.

The post-Smurf Redskins (Monk, Gary Clark, Ricky Sanders)

Biletnikoff/Branch

I cannot bring myself to list Cowboys on any such list, so I'll leave myself to 9 guesses.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote