Thread: Top 5 WR Corps?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 5 WR Corps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Yeah. It was pretty cool and he really is a really nice guy. Kind of funny about NFLN. Joe mentioned that he, Young and Ronnie Lott invest together in some business ventures.
I suppose NFLN was just making something out of nothing. LOL.

He seems like a really cool and down to earth kinda guy. He was just on Rome a little while ago. Apparently he has a car in Indy. I think I heard him say that all winnings and donations go towards a childrens fund. If true, that should prove he's a great guy.

I think it was allstarsforkids.com