View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #367
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Antonio Texan View Post
Hardcore and Scoot,

you both have the ability to mod the forums. If you want to lets save all our gameplanning information on all the past games and delete the gameplanning threads. Thier is alot of information on other teams on our boards. I hate to think they might be using our learned inforomation to gameplan against other teams in our division.

I tend to agree with scoot, i just don't trust the situation as being pure chance.

I can't check my GLB account till later today, I will let you know if he replied when i get home.
I will start saving the game plans to my hard drive. I can email them to you and Scoot so we have back ups.

Do you want me to sign my G or you can make an offer later. I am getting D league offers already, I am not sure how those work. I would not mind leveling up through XP in a D leauge is I can signed by the Toros as soon as I am needed.