View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #362
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

i'd highly recommend contacting bort and DD on this matter. both to bring another example into play and to hopefully make sure we're not being quoted on another team's forum. that's the only way to make sure.

i have to appologize though. i saw this player earlier and mixed him up with someone else. i thought the conflicting player had been traded so i didnt think anything else of it and am just now finding out i was looking at the wrong guy.