View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #361
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
trade deadline was yesterday - i'm not sure if that affects signings or not but i think it does.

i'm all for fair play but this looks like bad business to me. i dont trust anyone by nature and if he were an honest player he would've said something seeing as he's never been inactive. i dont like it and i'd cut ties immediately ... BUT that's the reason yall are in charge, each of you is far more aware than i am.

edit: passing information and saving our scripts is very different.
Well, it just sucks to be in this situation. Maybe we can send a message to Bort and ask them to check the DV Assaisins forum? If he has been spying and posting, I would think that would be against the rules somehow. Maybe they won't do it.

I have read in one of my other team's forum, they are not even posting the gameplan, just telling everyone how to set their tatics. They are saying the forums can be hacked pretty easily and that the Admins are trying to fix it. Don't know how true that is, but that's what the OC of the team said.

I don't understand why people just have to freaking cheat. Isn't it much more fun to gameplan and compete and see how the game turns out, much more satisfying to earn it. Freaking cheatin' losers.