View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #356
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Antonio Texan View Post
Well I sent him a message last night. I looked at the playoff matchups if we were to start the post season today. Guess who we would be playing....

Death Valley Assasins.

I am very uncomfortable with the situation but we will play it out till the playoffs.

I will post his reply once I recieve one. He is not a board member as Vtech recruited him on the GLB boards.
that's why i would NOT have written to him. making this a known matter gives him the opportunity to save any and all information on our forum. perhaps he's passing information - which could explain such a mediocre team being 7-5, but even if he werent he now is aware. cut him and do it quickly.