View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008   #354
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 97936 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

it hasnt hurt us yet so i'm not sure if we should drop him or not. i definitely wouldnt say anything to him though ... the last thing we'd want is to give him a heads up if we were to cut him. if we end up playing against them in the playoffs however i'd drop him in a heartbeat - they're the only team to really score on us.

a decision should be made soon though, i think we're almost out of time to make trades or sign players.

if he's a board member, that's a different story but i dont think that it is.