Thread: OTAs
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 64444 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OTAs: Day 1

Quote:
(on DT Travis Johnson) “Well, I’m concerned. He’s missed a lot of time. He’s got the inflammation in the pelvic area, is the best way I can describe it. He’s way behind the team from a physical standpoint. Nothing he can do; they’ve had him resting. Before I put him on the football field, I want to make sure he catches up with his teammates conditioning-wise, so you’ll just see him conditioning at the time.”

(on where DT Travis Johnson’s injury came from) “Well, it’s kind of been something’s that bothered him before and then it crept up again back in February, early March. And we’ve tried a few different scenarios. He had an injection the other day that we’re waiting to see how he recovers from. He has felt better. He ran Friday, he ran today, so we’ll see.”
The door for Okam just keeps opening a little wider by the day.

Which is good b/c he needs a pretty big opening to get through it.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote