Thread: OTAs
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OTAs: Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Taylor at FB? He doesn't look anything like a FB. Did McFly, I mean McClain, ask that question?
The question was probably asked because of the RB numbers game and the fact that we saw Taylor get reps at FB during OTAs last year (with Leach and Cook healthy). Maybe they were just fill-in reps but they were reps and someone remembered it. Kubiak does a lot more with his FBs than simply lead blocking out of the I. There's probably a 'stupider' question out there that I could come up with if given a minute or two.

Last edited by aj.; 05-19-2008 at 06:20 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote