View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008   #18
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
The way I see it is, if guys like Adibi or Slaton come in and make an impact that helps us become a playoff team, I have no problem with the others coming along in their second year to make us an actual contender.

When it pertains to Brown I don't see it being a year long project where he may be a factor next season. I'm feeling like it may be a few weeks into the season. But I wont be the least bit surprised if he's in there week 1 when we thump the Steelers.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote